Rallo - Dog Problems in Quincy.

 Rallo goes nuts every time I come over the house.   He's always jumping up and it's hard to get him to calm down.   Even when he's sitting after you repeatedly tell him to sit, you can tell he's still bursting with energy.   He might just explode from enthusiasm one day.   I plan on taking home for a walk every time I visit my brother's house to drain off some of that energy.  But the walk is never enough.  

 

The harness is the only good way to take Rallo for a walk.  He really does well with it.  With only a collar however he pulls and pulls despite the strain in surely puts on his kneck.    The harness is not perfect but you can tell he's comfortable and for whatever reason he's more under control.      He still needs to be monitored but there's no call for any real concern unless she sees another dog or person.  I think Rallos friendly but I'm not sure how he is with new people or dogs.  Despite this, I know he overall a very friendly dog.   I just don't take chances.  

We finally get to Faxon Park in Quincy and I can't let him run free.   I have a very long leash but  it's not good enough. I even try to run with him, but he has so much energy.  Never mine the masquitos in the summer and issues with the weather.  Last thing I want is to get Rallo in trouble and cause problems for my brother.  After all I came to help.  Not to hurt.   


We head back to the house and as always I take my time so he doesn't need to panic trying to use the bathroom or something.  Inevitably he ends up going crazy no matter how relaxed I am.   He dashes and starts running into circles.  I even try taking a seat on a rock and still he runs everywhere in crazy figure eights really fast.   






Comments